Tue, 06 Sept|
Ruakura campus | Activate Chapel
You can join in Online too!
Time & Location
06 Sept 2022, 7:30 pm
Ruakura campus | Activate Chapel , 21 Ruakura Road, Hamilton East, Hamilton 3216, New Zealand
About the event
7:30pm, Tuesday 6th September, 2022
Join us for our regular Monthly Prayer Gathering!
Come along to Activate Chapel, 21 Ruakura Rd or you can join us Online.
If you are in Tuakau or are isolating at home, join in online via Zoom!
No password required.
If it's your first time on Zoom, check out the instructions below.
NOT SURE HOW TO USE ZOOM?
You'll need a computer, phone or tablet /iPad that has a microphone and speakers either attached or in-built so you can hear others, and so others can hear you.
To join on your smartphone or tablet:
To join on your Computer:
Click the meeting link
- If you've never downloaded the Zoom application, a window will appear with a dialogue box saying 'download and run Zoom' - click on this. If, however, you have downloaded Zoom before, a dialogue box will appear saying 'Open Zoom Meetings' - click on this
- A new window should appear with an option to 'test microphone and speaker' - click on this
- Follow the prompts to make sure that you can hear and that others can hear you. After you have responded to both tests, click 'Join with Computer Audio'
- A new window may appear asking the same thing, click 'join with computer audio' again
- You should now be able to see other people joining in on the Zoom Meeting!
- If your video window (the video that shows what your camera sees) is appearing black then click on the bottom left icon next to 'Mute' that says 'Start Video'
- Don't forget to click the meeting link above to join the gathering!
It's a great idea to practice accessing the Zoom Meeting earlier. The meeting will not be live until 7:30pm on Tuesday night, but you are able to go through most of the steps and even test your microphone and speakers before the meeting has been opened.
Please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties.