As a volunteer or staff member, you can use your time, skills, experience, and passion to help us have a positive impact in our city and world for Jesus. To register your interest for volunteer opportunities, email Pam Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know where your skill set lies and where you’d like to volunteer.
If you’d like to join our staff, check out our current job opportunities below. All applications are to be sent to email@example.com.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE SENIOR LEADERS
ACTIVATE CHURCH - HAMILTON
Is God calling you to something new? We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our Senior Leaders. You’ll operate at a high level of organisation, representing our Senior Leaders accurately and well. You’ll be able to multi-task, work well via technology and have a positive, flexible attitude. This is an ongoing role where you’ll leverage your organisational skills to manage and provide excellent administrative support. You’ll be a motivated self-starter with the ability to self-manage projects from inception to completion. This role is a 'calling' for the right applicant, not just a job - so it is essential that you are passionate about God and Activate Church. This is an environment like no other; we’re a close-knit team with a God-given purpose!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate administrative support to the Senior Leaders
- Arrange travel requirements for Senior Leaders and Guest Ministries
- Internal and external communication in a manner that represents the heart of our Senior Leaders and values of Activate
- Co-ordinate events for the wider Activate Faith Community
- Assist with events, conferences, special guests
- Co-ordination of Senior Leaders’ diaries (including international, national, and local commitments)
- Take detailed minutes of meetings
Skills required for the position:
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Accurate and detailed
- Ability to prioritise
- Experience in an executive/personal assistant role
- Personable/warm with the ability to reflect and represent the Senior Leaders accurately and appropriately
If you would like to join our fantastic team, and have the skills and experience required to make a difference in this role, please email your covering letter and CV by 28th May to:
HR – firstname.lastname@example.org