As a volunteer or staff member, you can use your time, skills, experience, and passion to help us have a positive impact in our city and world for Jesus. To register your interest for volunteer opportunities, email Pam Wilson at email@example.com, and let us know where your skill set lies and where you’d like to volunteer.
If you’d like to join our staff, check out our current job opportunities below. All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TeenLink Team Leader – 6mths Maternity Leave Cover (40hrs/week) - Community Link Trust
TeenLink is a division of Community Link Trust, a Christian organisation that supports and strengthens our community by responding to needs, challenges and opportunities. TeenLink provides safe, professional, and quality service to children, youth and their whanau.
We are looking for a passionate Team Leader to lead our team of youth mentors while our current Team Leader is on maternity leave. This will involve maintaining relationships with schools, Oranga Tamariki social workers, and other social service providers. This is a full-time role that will be leading a team of around 10 mentors. You will need to work well under pressure, have a heart for young people, and a knowledge and understanding Te Ao Maori.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operations and Service Deliver – ensure high-quality mentoring services are provided. Liaise with Oranga Tamariki to champion the needs of the young people we mentor
- People management – provide effective leadership and support to the youth mentors to ensure that they are providing a high-quality consistent service.
- Financial management – ensure Teen Link is operating within its budget and tracking to expectations
- A passion for youth
- A lifestyle of character and integrity in keeping with the values of Community Link Trust
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience operating in an environment which requires cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills
If you are passionate about youth in our community and are keen to join our team, please email your application to email@example.com by the 21st Oct.