Meet your Campus Leaders this Sunday
While we are still in lockdown we've decided to open our campus foyers up online this week!
Whichever campus you normally attend - Ruakura, North, Tuakau or Online - straight after the Online Gathering we'll have a virtual foyer open with your campus leaders there to share a (BYO) cuppa and chat.
If you are new with us, you can join any of the campus foyers, or jump in the Online Gathering foyer and say Hi - we'd love to meet you!
Just click the campus links below or the links in the live stream comments right after the gathering.
acnz.church/online - Join us for Church Online this Sunday 10:30am
and stay for a cuppa & chat afterwards at:
acnz.church/ruakurafoyer - Meet in the Virtual Ruakura Campus Foyer
acnz.church/northfoyer - Meet in the Virtual North Campus Foyer
acnz.church/tuakaufoyer - Meet in the Virtual Tuakau Campus Foyer
acnz.church/onlinefoyer - Meet in the Online Campus Foyer
NOT SURE HOW TO USE ZOOM?
You'll need a computer, phone or tablet /iPad that has a microphone and speakers either attached or in-built so you can hear others, and so others can hear you.
To join on your smartphone or tablet:
Zoom app for Androids
Zoom app for iPhones
To join on your Computer:
Click the Campus Foyer link you want to join above
- If you've never downloaded the Zoom application, a window will appear with a dialogue box saying 'download and run Zoom' - click on this. If, however, you have downloaded Zoom before, a dialogue box will appear saying 'Open Zoom Meetings' - click on this
- A new window should appear with an option to 'test microphone and speaker' - click on this
- Follow the prompts to make sure that you can hear and that others can hear you. After you have responded to both tests, click 'Join with Computer Audio'
- A new window may appear asking the same thing, click 'join with computer audio' again
- You should now be able to see other people joining in on the Zoom Meeting
- If your video window (the video that shows what your camera sees) is appearing black then click on the bottom left icon next to 'Mute' that says 'Start Video'
- Don't forget to click the meeting link above to join!
It's a great idea to practice accessing the Zoom Meeting earlier. The Virtual Foyer will not be live until after the gathering, but you are able to go through most of the steps and even test your microphone and speakers before the meeting has been opened.
Please email the office at email@example.com if you have any difficulties.